About the service
- Total demolition is taking a structure completely down, including the slab or piers beneath.
- May/may not include the driveway and nearby structures such as sheds and gazebos.
- Permitting needs to be taken into account for the time frame of these projects.
- All utilities need to be disconnected prior to the start of the project.
- We provide extra services for this that are included with our bid to assist you with HVAC/plumbing disconnects, tree protection, and silt fencing we will discuss these with you during the planning phase, and are completely optional but are provided for your convenience and project efficiency.
What our customers are saying...
“Y’all have an impressive professional crew!”
“Thank you guys, for an awesome and professional job once again.”
“The house looks amazing on day one, I am very impressed. Thank you!”